If you're visiting... leave us a comment and let us know. It's neat to see who keeps up with us! :)
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
If you're visiting...
leave us a comment and let us know. It's neat to see who keeps up with us! :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi guys! I love checking to see what is happening in your neck of the woods! I am a little sad that the big visit from shaved Wylie hasn't made it on. Just kidding! But, if you have pics I would love if you e-mailed me some! Talk to you soon. Love-Christine
I have no idea who Wylie is, however you're before and after pictures of Wylie very much remind me of Foxie when we get her shaved! Hope you guys are well...sorry about the Vandy game...however please take care of Bama for us this year...
I was so happy to come across your blog! I love being able to keep up with my Gammers! :) Hope y'all are doing well! Your kiddos are precious and growing up so fast! Hope to see you in AU again soon!
Jenni! You are so cute pregnant AGAIN, and your kiddos are gorgeous! So excited to find your blog, thanks to Taylor;) Will be keeping up with the Hertz fam... excited to see pics of baby Luke! Miss you, girl!
5 comments:
Hi guys! I love checking to see what is happening in your neck of the woods! I am a little sad that the big visit from shaved Wylie hasn't made it on. Just kidding! But, if you have pics I would love if you e-mailed me some! Talk to you soon. Love-Christine
i'm visiting and want more pictures!!! I am absolutely in love with your kids. I had fun at dinner the last night.
I have no idea who Wylie is, however you're before and after pictures of Wylie very much remind me of Foxie when we get her shaved! Hope you guys are well...sorry about the Vandy game...however please take care of Bama for us this year...
I was so happy to come across your blog! I love being able to keep up with my Gammers! :) Hope y'all are doing well! Your kiddos are precious and growing up so fast! Hope to see you in AU again soon!
Jenni! You are so cute pregnant AGAIN, and your kiddos are gorgeous! So excited to find your blog, thanks to Taylor;) Will be keeping up with the Hertz fam... excited to see pics of baby Luke! Miss you, girl!
Post a Comment